Saturday, June 4, 2011

Questions for You Plus the Winner of the $100 Amazon Card

Authors on the Web is building a super nice website for Piper Maitland, and I wanted to get your vote on which "look" you prefer.
(This is just a sample--not my real website.)

When you visit an author's website, what features do you like? Excerpts from new books? Twitter feed? Blog feed? 

I made these sample headers. But they still feel...off.
#1 Sepia


 #2 Black & White
I like the beige (sepia) but it doesn't look very vampy, does it?
The B&W might be too dark.

Either way, it would need to blend with the book's cover:



Pam at Sidewalk Shoes won the $100 Amazon Gift Card. http://www.sidewalkshoes.com/ Pam, just let me know the email address you'd like to use, and I'll have Amazon send the e-card.

A Kindle contest will start soon!
Have a wonderful weekend.